After the whole day of crying and the feeling of calmness, I manage myself with his voice. Perhaps I'm too used to him, but no matter what, letting go at once is downright impossible.
I thanked him for understanding me, understanding my insanity. Being with me whenever I need a shoulder. Whenever I need the calmness. He went back to Malaysia yesterday just for a short break. Continuing the long journey of work life after that in Singapore.
That's all about the updates I believe. I shall live my life as usual, as what it may seem to be.
Dear friends:
I'm sorry for not speaking out. Not that it is inconvenient but for me, I would rather speak out only after everything has calmed down so the tears won't flow when I talked about it. Also, everyone moved forward, everyone has their own life. I shouldn't disturb anyone from their life just for the sake of my problem.
Hope you all will understand. This wound would slowly heal and I will still persevere on. I'm not letting go of what I fight for so easily.
Cheers.
No comments:
Post a Comment